WTF unbelievable
Page 2 of 2 Goto page Previous  1, 2
Lutzifer
Modzilla



Posts: 12740
Location: ____________________ **** vegan zombie **** GRRAAIIINNSS _______
PostPosted: Sun, 22nd Jun 2008 15:36    Post subject:
watergem wrote:
She aint a keeper if she aint let you hit the pooper.


i ll discuss this fact with my girlfriend later Laughing Razz
Back to top
Pfiemelcheese




Posts: 1385
Location: Usually talking from my arse
PostPosted: Sun, 22nd Jun 2008 16:51    Post subject:
Today she hasn't complained about it anymore, basically just told her that I accept her for everything she is, even the areas on her body she isn't comfortable with and that if I accepted everything about her, good things and bad then why shouldn't she offre me the same courtesy. And that was the end of it:) I think deep down she knew she was being unreasonable, and she was just testing me if I was a lapdog. Well now she knows I ain't a lapdog, think if I had admitted to doing it her respect for me would have sunk to beta male status. She even complimented me on seeing right through her and she said she liked that about me.


Back to top
Cohen




Posts: 7155
Location: Rapture
PostPosted: Sun, 22nd Jun 2008 17:11    Post subject:
The question now is ; will she let you hit the pooper.
Need clarify.


troll detected by SiN
Back to top
Lutzifer
Modzilla



Posts: 12740
Location: ____________________ **** vegan zombie **** GRRAAIIINNSS _______
PostPosted: Sun, 22nd Jun 2008 17:15    Post subject:
watergem wrote:
The question now is ; will she let you hit the pooper.
Need clarify.


and dont forget to post pics too Laughing
Back to top
Dazz99




Posts: 7347

PostPosted: Sun, 22nd Jun 2008 17:32    Post subject:
if you don't want to cut it off - DONT CUT IT OFF, don't let some stupid whore control your life.

also cunt punt her and upload the vid


cockcockcockcockcockcockcockcockcockcockcockcock
Back to top
PumpAction
[Schmadmin]



Posts: 26759

PostPosted: Sun, 22nd Jun 2008 17:38    Post subject:
Dazz99 wrote:
if you don't want to cut it off - DONT CUT IT OFF, don't let some stupid whore control your life.

also cunt punt her and upload the vid


you are so unbelievable... discreet ? Laughing
Back to top
Cohen




Posts: 7155
Location: Rapture
PostPosted: Sun, 22nd Jun 2008 17:40    Post subject:
dazz hasnt had much luck with the ladies clearly, hense his aggression towards them.

A frequent to Max Hardcore, Dazz never understood why they get pissy should he kick them in the face and call them bitch.


troll detected by SiN
Back to top
Pfiemelcheese




Posts: 1385
Location: Usually talking from my arse
PostPosted: Sun, 22nd Jun 2008 18:27    Post subject:
Mine isn't a bitch as I already said, she just tries but she doesn't keep on whining about it, thnk God. Cuz I probably wouldn't have cut it anyways.

You can look at me like this,



the Langly guy thats me, but without the glasses, not as old and alot more muscular, but I kinda look like him, a nerd with muscles and longer hair. Maybe its this odd mix that attracts women I dunno and I don't care.

PS : and don't make a comment 'it attracts nutty bitches' cuz I can see that one already coming a mile away.


Back to top
ChinUp




Posts: 5503
Location: 51.7° N ' 1.1° W
PostPosted: Mon, 23rd Jun 2008 15:46    Post subject:
Seems to me your missing out on a blank check. I had a little dress code change in mind personally. Sure I you will cut off your tail if she will wear a mini whenever your are alone together. Plus you can make any such demand until it grows back. She wants to play power games, let her. As a bonus its an excellent test of commitment & honesty, the two most important ingredients in good sex. To place your vane desire to keep a pony tail over being able to actually acquire a purchase on her loyalty is silly IMo.

Roll playing can be fun. Twisted Evil


"Most of the change we think we see in life is due to truths being in & out of favor." ~ Frost
Back to top
Pfiemelcheese




Posts: 1385
Location: Usually talking from my arse
PostPosted: Tue, 24th Jun 2008 07:12    Post subject:
Oooh but I'll play these games with her, thats all about courting women eh;)


Back to top
pistolshrimp
Über-VIP Member



Posts: 11007

PostPosted: Tue, 24th Jun 2008 20:30    Post subject:
ChinUp wrote:
Seems to me your missing out on a blank check. I had a little dress code change in mind personally. Sure I you will cut off your tail if she will wear a mini whenever your are alone together. Plus you can make any such demand until it grows back. She wants to play power games, let her. As a bonus its an excellent test of commitment & honesty, the two most important ingredients in good sex. To place your vane desire to keep a pony tail over being able to actually acquire a purchase on her loyalty is silly IMo.

Roll playing can be fun. Twisted Evil


Doesn't sound like a fair trade IMO. Cutting hair is a long lasting change while dressing up is now where as near a big deal. If he was really into the whole mini-whatever I think she would find it a turn on and would just naturally do it without the cutting of the hair bribe.

edit:
I guess too you have to look at the person and what their hair means to them. I have a good friend who would never cut his hair for anyone. It is a big part of who he is. His dad has long hair and his brother does does too.


Also you could cut your hair and after you do it she could totally go back on her word.
Back to top
Jenni
Banned



Posts: 9526
Location: England.
PostPosted: Tue, 24th Jun 2008 20:46    Post subject:


Back to top
ChinUp




Posts: 5503
Location: 51.7° N ' 1.1° W
PostPosted: Tue, 24th Jun 2008 21:30    Post subject:
The point is, being able to love is based on being able to trust. Without trust in yourself & thus the capacity to trust others you undo your own chances @ happiness. Hair is nothing compared to our desire to find happiness in the arms of somebody we can really love & be loved by.

Without the will to achieve such, life is shallow & empty, all people have left is pathetic vanities like their hair .. Lifeless bodies that undue their own chance @ a joyful life, & endure despairing survival, like open festering wounds. Rolling Eyes

If you think you will ever be able to love without having to swallow your pride or take a leap of faith. Your kidding yourself.


"Most of the change we think we see in life is due to truths being in & out of favor." ~ Frost


Last edited by ChinUp on Tue, 24th Jun 2008 23:40; edited 5 times in total
Back to top
Kamikaze666




Posts: 3550

PostPosted: Tue, 24th Jun 2008 21:31    Post subject:
+1 for jenny. Laughing


Quote:
PC awesome button = Uninstall!
Back to top
pistolshrimp
Über-VIP Member



Posts: 11007

PostPosted: Wed, 25th Jun 2008 05:58    Post subject:
ChinUp wrote:
The point is, being able to love is based on being able to trust. Without trust in yourself & thus the capacity to trust others you undo your own chances @ happiness. Hair is nothing compared to our desire to find happiness in the arms of somebody we can really love & be loved by.

Without the will to achieve such, life is shallow & empty, all people have left is pathetic vanities like their hair .. Lifeless bodies that undue their own chance @ a joyful life, & endure despairing survival, like open festering wounds. Rolling Eyes

If you think you will ever be able to love without having to swallow your pride or take a leap of faith. Your kidding yourself.



Ya, it is all fun and games until someone screws you over for money and runs away with your house and your life saving. It happens, not saying you are wrong tho in your thinking.
Back to top
Martian123




Posts: 920

PostPosted: Wed, 25th Jun 2008 07:49    Post subject:
Why would someone pressure their loved one into something as silly as a hair cut. If she didn't like the hair she shouldn't have been with him, likewise if she could look past it at first she can continue to do so.

@pistol, that is a bleak outlook, I would hope that most people (in the 30ish range) of age would be able to determine their loved one's motives, there are always indicators to these types of things, behaviours or quirks. Sadly you are correct it does happen. The trick is to not let love blind you, but guide you. I would never make the mistakes I did with my first wife again.


Read not to contradict and confute, nor to believe and take for granted, but to weigh and consider.

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.

In all your remembering, remember that you have choices
Back to top
pistolshrimp
Über-VIP Member



Posts: 11007

PostPosted: Wed, 25th Jun 2008 09:02    Post subject:
Martian123 wrote:
Why would someone pressure their loved one into something as silly as a hair cut. If she didn't like the hair she shouldn't have been with him, likewise if she could look past it at first she can continue to do so.

@pistol, that is a bleak outlook, I would hope that most people (in the 30ish range) of age would be able to determine their loved one's motives, there are always indicators to these types of things, behaviours or quirks. Sadly you are correct it does happen. The trick is to not let love blind you, but guide you. I would never make the mistakes I did with my first wife again.



Maybe you are right but how do you stop stop someone from trying to play you. It is a sad world we live in but those people are out there. I just question things, we start to make excuses for them. Sometimes the stakes are great. What about the poor guy or girl who can loose everything they worked for because of a bad marriage or even buying a home together. What motivates people to do the things they do?
Back to top
ChinUp




Posts: 5503
Location: 51.7° N ' 1.1° W
PostPosted: Wed, 25th Jun 2008 11:27    Post subject:
No Sh!t. Its not for adults only for nothing you know. No activity is more dangerous than engaging in romantic relations. (it can result in kids !!) Point is if your not willing to take any chances nothing can happen @ all. In my experince you have to be bold & honest right from the beginning, that way any deceit will reveal itself sooner rather than later & you can avoid waisting time with somebody who doesn't have the heart to be honest.


"Most of the change we think we see in life is due to truths being in & out of favor." ~ Frost
Back to top
Martian123




Posts: 920

PostPosted: Wed, 25th Jun 2008 12:29    Post subject:
pistolshrimp wrote:
Martian123 wrote:
Why would someone pressure their loved one into something as silly as a hair cut. If she didn't like the hair she shouldn't have been with him, likewise if she could look past it at first she can continue to do so.

@pistol, that is a bleak outlook, I would hope that most people (in the 30ish range) of age would be able to determine their loved one's motives, there are always indicators to these types of things, behaviours or quirks. Sadly you are correct it does happen. The trick is to not let love blind you, but guide you. I would never make the mistakes I did with my first wife again.



Maybe you are right but how do you stop stop someone from trying to play you. It is a sad world we live in but those people are out there. I just question things, we start to make excuses for them. Sometimes the stakes are great. What about the poor guy or girl who can loose everything they worked for because of a bad marriage or even buying a home together. What motivates people to do the things they do?



You cannot stop people from being who they are, you can only prevent yourself from being fooled by them. There is a reason why relationships take time, if after some time they are still dedicated and true you should know. It would be odd for someone to play someone for a long period, normally players move on to easier prey.

People with bad marriages shouldn't stay, I think most reasonable people would agree. If you end up losing as a result, then you lose. And let me tell you as someone who is legally divorced it's not fun. I lost a significant amount, but in the end it was worth it. Not only to me, but to her as well we are both happier, the matierial possesions shouldn't be the motivators.

I maintain that an honest and true person can be seen, and decietful people always tilt their hands.

@chinup I agree with you in most respects on your last comment, taking risks it an evil that cannot be avoided. Honesty, Trust, and communication are the most important factors.
Back to top
swingman




Posts: 3602

PostPosted: Wed, 25th Jun 2008 12:47    Post subject:
You guys are making this way more complicated than it is while forgetting who started the topic. I bet that within three weeks cheeseboy will be making two threads, one entitled 'I dumped the bitch' and the second about how he met this super-awesome girl and needs advice on how to proceed.

I mean, it's cheeseboy for crying out loud! The man with the gynormous pecs that no woman can resist. They're all just inexplicably drawn to the gravitational force of those pecs like those girls in the Axe ad. Actually, Axe is nothing but cheeseboy's man-juice diluted about a trillion times because undiluted, the force of attraction would just rip a woman's body off of her skeleton. When NASA launches a mission they factor in the gravitational pull of those pecs on the launcher in their thrust/load calculations.

And any female that isn't attracted to the Pecman™ is just 'a fucking old bitch (that) just ain't getting cock anymore and it pisses her off that a hot spunk like me isn't into her old shriveled cunt'. Very Happy
Back to top
nouseforaname
Über-VIP Member



Posts: 21306
Location: Toronto, Canada
PostPosted: Wed, 25th Jun 2008 16:45    Post subject:
^^ lol yeah, cheese kinda reminds me of Brucie from GTA IV Razz


http://gta.wikia.com/wiki/Brucie_Kibbutz


asus z170-A || core i5-6600K || geforce gtx 970 4gb || 16gb ddr4 ram || win10 || 1080p led samsung 27"
Back to top
pistolshrimp
Über-VIP Member



Posts: 11007

PostPosted: Thu, 26th Jun 2008 00:14    Post subject:
Ya, The cheese man got us off into the tangent factor. Cutting ones hair raises some good questions.
Back to top
Pfiemelcheese




Posts: 1385
Location: Usually talking from my arse
PostPosted: Thu, 26th Jun 2008 00:56    Post subject:
Hahahaa, I can't help it if I got a nice looking body, but girls never go for the body, thats something I learned very quickly, my way of getting a foot in the door is the way that I talk, many women call me a charmer cuz I talk so smooth, many also don't trust me cuz who can trust a charmer, but just because I have this nerdy look they still go ahead and trust me(needs a little convincing at first but it works 70% of the time). So swingman, my pecs are just there for added support to my smauve way of talking, only way to a girls heart is to be a smooth talker, nothing else, for all they cared you could be a fat fucker with a ginormous belly.

Since I cut my losses with my crazy ex I already could have laid 4 chicks, but decided against it and went for this special one who's on my level. And she don't nag about my hair anymore, I guess by now she is either used to it or just likes me alot. She writes 40+ line emails every day to my work email, she teases and shit, so no this is defenitely the girl for me.

Call me a fucking cheesemonger, I am a bit of a goofball, as if I don't know that, but the world would be a fucking boring place if we were all the same wouldn't you say?


Back to top
pistolshrimp
Über-VIP Member



Posts: 11007

PostPosted: Thu, 26th Jun 2008 04:12    Post subject:
nouseforaname wrote:
^^ lol yeah, cheese kinda reminds me of Brucie from GTA IV Razz


http://gta.wikia.com/wiki/Brucie_Kibbutz



LOL, Yep!

Agreed, esp after the last post.
Back to top
Spiderman
Banned



Posts: 5877

PostPosted: Thu, 26th Jun 2008 04:25    Post subject:
wait pistolshrimp played gta4 ???!!!
Back to top
pistolshrimp
Über-VIP Member



Posts: 11007

PostPosted: Thu, 26th Jun 2008 04:44    Post subject:
I do have friends you know. They both have big egos. (brucie and cheese)
Back to top
Pfiemelcheese




Posts: 1385
Location: Usually talking from my arse
PostPosted: Thu, 26th Jun 2008 07:41    Post subject:
better to have a big ego than to have a minority complex:)


Back to top
ChinUp




Posts: 5503
Location: 51.7° N ' 1.1° W
PostPosted: Thu, 26th Jun 2008 14:26    Post subject:
Pfiemelcheese wrote:
better to have a big ego than to have a minority complex:)
inferiority complex !! .. Thinking in terms of inferior / superior = doubting yourself & others. There is really no comparison. Its stupid to fight amongst ourselves, there are bigger fish to fry. Fish that like us fighting amongst ourselves, if were weren't we would be taking down the real enemies of the people. Rolling Eyes


"Most of the change we think we see in life is due to truths being in & out of favor." ~ Frost
Back to top
Page 2 of 2 All times are GMT + 1 Hour
NFOHump.com Forum Index - The Bitching Session Goto page Previous  1, 2
Signature/Avatar nuking: none (can be changed in your profile)  


Display posts from previous:   

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB 2.0.8 © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group