fat bitches
Page 2 of 4 Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Butt_Surfer




Posts: 432

PostPosted: Sun, 13th Jul 2008 21:33    Post subject:
Some people just aren't strong enough to eat healthy and resist sugary stuff and if they're not strong at that how can we expect them to be strong enough to even exercise properly?
I know genetics play a big role but I don't think there's one fat chick that has a real clean diet and exercises daily, otherwise she wouldn't be fat! Wink
Back to top
LeoNatan
☢ NFOHump Despot ☢



Posts: 75404
Location: Israel
PostPosted: Sun, 13th Jul 2008 21:41    Post subject:
Wait, so someone who has a bad metabolism system is not allowed to eat "sugary stuff" as opposed to someone who has a good metabolism system, because what, you don't like how they look?

Rolling Eyes


My IMDb Ratings | Fix NFOHump Cookies | Hide Users / Threads | Embedded Content (Videos/GIFs/Twitter/Reddit) | The Derps Collection

“Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened.”
Back to top
cnZ
Banned



Posts: 3091

PostPosted: Sun, 13th Jul 2008 21:46    Post subject:
i remember one of the parties in my country tried to legalise law which would put taxes on fat people (except the ones with illnesses causing this). they failed ofc.

:f


yes
Back to top
korkin




Posts: 495

PostPosted: Sun, 13th Jul 2008 22:32    Post subject:
Oh NoEs!!one11!
How dare those females not look the way I want them to look! How dare they not live their own lives just like I do!!
Back to top
pistolshrimp
Über-VIP Member



Posts: 11007

PostPosted: Sun, 13th Jul 2008 23:25    Post subject:
cnZ wrote:
i remember one of the parties in my country tried to legalise law which would put taxes on fat people (except the ones with illnesses causing this). they failed ofc.

:f



That is an unfair tax and I don't think something like that would ever get passed. It wouldn't make fat people eat less so it would be another unfair tax grab.



I am ok with a higher tax on junk food like chips, pop, high suger food fast food and processed food. They could then use that portion of the tax money to bring down the prices of healthy food like fruit and veggies.

I never really believed in a slow metabolism. Ya I agree it exists but maybe the extra weight is like 5 lb. I think for the most part it is an excuse that people use to justify their fatness. The whole 'it is not my fault, I have a slow metabolism' as they eat down some high calorie meal with a few drinks, maybe a desert, and some snack chips later on in the evening before they go to bed. Then I will hear them say "but I drink diet pop" because it makes them feel better about themselves.
Back to top
cnZ
Banned



Posts: 3091

PostPosted: Sun, 13th Jul 2008 23:30    Post subject:
well, definitely it can get passed somewhere some day:P

in north korea (yes, that communist piece of shithole) men can't have longer hair than 5cm (except if you're over 50 you can have 7 to cover baldness), because their government says long hair destroys bacteriums in the brain.. and if you have long hair, local news agencies are ordered to put your picture/address publicly, and others are allowed to hurt you (something like stoning in muslim countries, prepare for compubrain attack)


yes
Back to top
pistolshrimp
Über-VIP Member



Posts: 11007

PostPosted: Sun, 13th Jul 2008 23:48    Post subject:
cnZ wrote:
well, definitely it can get passed somewhere some day:P

in north korea (yes, that communist piece of shithole) men can't have longer hair than 5cm (except if you're over 50 you can have 7 to cover baldness), because their government says long hair destroys bacteriums in the brain.. and if you have long hair, local news agencies are ordered to put your picture/address publicly, and others are allowed to hurt you (something like stoning in muslim countries, prepare for compubrain attack)


I didn't know about the hair. Aparently they feel the same way about untidy shoes.

North Korea would prob. lock up the overweight and starve them thin. Or experiment on them. I read that if you are unsightly they ban you from the capital Pyongyang.
Back to top
pistolshrimp
Über-VIP Member



Posts: 11007

PostPosted: Sun, 13th Jul 2008 23:51    Post subject:
Turns out America, and Canada are not the only countries with a fat people problem.

One in four Chinese 'overweight'
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/7495330.stm

Quote:
Already about four out of every five deaths in China are due to non-communicable diseases - conditions like heart disease and cancer. An unhealthy diet and weight can be contributing factors.
According to the BBC's Asia analyst, Jill McGivering, obesity has often been associated with China's new affluence and urban, more Westernised lifestyles.
But this survey suggests that low income people in rural areas are now more likely to be overweight than those on higher incomes in the cities.
That mirrors the situation in the developed world, where poverty and obesity are often related.
Back to top
cnZ
Banned



Posts: 3091

PostPosted: Sun, 13th Jul 2008 23:55    Post subject:
i watched a doc some time ago, where it states that only healthy and most productive younger race can live in the capital city which is quite empty nevertheless - massive buildings all empty, etc..

and yeah with the shoes, they are forced to wear uniforms only, as well as there aren't any supermarkets or such things

it's sad to see how young and lovely looking girls are forced to train there

edit: okay i failed with the pic, she was a jap Rolling Eyes


yes
Back to top
pistolshrimp
Über-VIP Member



Posts: 11007

PostPosted: Mon, 14th Jul 2008 00:25    Post subject:
They built a 10 lane hwy and there is no one uses it.

It was be sad to watch anyone, male or female forced to train there. Even ugly people.
Back to top
frno




Posts: 99
Location: uk
PostPosted: Mon, 14th Jul 2008 00:34    Post subject:
Martian123 wrote:
While obese people are generally not found attractive, it is a moot point. You are being a biggot. Obese people have the same rights as non obese people, they have the right to the pursuit of happiness. If these women think they are beautiful it is their choice to do so, why is your personal opinion greater than theirs? Sadly my friend the world is not about you, it is about all of us.
[...]
Time to think about the things you are saying, and perhaps examine your predjudice.


Fuck all the rights! All I hear these days is just: rights rights rights. Fat girls have rights? yes they do, as they do have responsibilities. Responsibilities to themselves and others. Lead a healthy lifestyle, be an example to others etc. If they dont want to work for it then they can forget their rights too.

and that part about black girls was just bs
Back to top
cnZ
Banned



Posts: 3091

PostPosted: Mon, 14th Jul 2008 00:35    Post subject:
they can build whatever they want as long as their country has enough natural resources..

it's like nsv or nazi germany.. they print their own money endlessly that does not have any value, they force people to work, etc..

edit: nazi german was tbh better than nsv, as non-jew/fag/black german citizens had quite good life (they got all the shit from jews after they were sent to concentration camps). nsv was a very pain place to live


yes
Back to top
fraich3




Posts: 2907
Location: Not from my mouth!
PostPosted: Mon, 14th Jul 2008 00:48    Post subject:
pistolshrimp wrote:
Turns out America, and Canada are not the only countries with a fat people problem.

One in four Chinese 'overweight'
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/7495330.stm

Quote:
Already about four out of every five deaths in China are due to non-communicable diseases - conditions like heart disease and cancer. An unhealthy diet and weight can be contributing factors.
According to the BBC's Asia analyst, Jill McGivering, obesity has often been associated with China's new affluence and urban, more Westernised lifestyles.
But this survey suggests that low income people in rural areas are now more likely to be overweight than those on higher incomes in the cities.
That mirrors the situation in the developed world, where poverty and obesity are often related.


Hmm interesseting, you certainly dont feel that when you are walking the streets of Beijing for example.. Coming back to Denmark, Europe, i see alot more large people, not necesarily fat/obese..


"Zipfero is the biggest fucking golddigger ever" - Mutantius
Back to top
Phluxed
VIP Member



Posts: 4911
Location: Oakville, Ontario, Canada
PostPosted: Mon, 14th Jul 2008 02:54    Post subject:
frno wrote:
Martian123 wrote:
While obese people are generally not found attractive, it is a moot point. You are being a biggot. Obese people have the same rights as non obese people, they have the right to the pursuit of happiness. If these women think they are beautiful it is their choice to do so, why is your personal opinion greater than theirs? Sadly my friend the world is not about you, it is about all of us.
[...]
Time to think about the things you are saying, and perhaps examine your predjudice.


Fuck all the rights! All I hear these days is just: rights rights rights. Fat girls have rights? yes they do, as they do have responsibilities. Responsibilities to themselves and others. Lead a healthy lifestyle, be an example to others etc. If they dont want to work for it then they can forget their rights too.

and that part about black girls was just bs


You seem like you'd have a really low IQ. Especially considering you're specifying fat women. It's a pretty well known fact that there are as many fat dudes as there are ladies, but you're not harping on them.

There is a difference between obese and overweight.. fat is a generalization used by the shallow.

Overweight people often are overweight for more than just bad eating habits. I myself am about 15 lbs overweight (as my doctor tells me). I know I am not obese, but I am definitely not extremely fit. I goto the gym 3 to 5 days a week, and I eat healthy to try and get fit and often don't lose any weight. Theres my slow metabolism. However, the point about people using it as an excuse is 100% bang on.

The obese people in the world look for every excuse to continue to be lazy. People who are obese do NOT deserve to have the same rights as everyone else. I know it seems unfair, however, obesity is something that can be conquered, unlike racial discrimination. Taxes on obesity is an idea kicking around for ages, especially in the airline industry and we'd probably be seeing it right now had it not been for 9/11. The difference a person who weighs 200lbs and a person that weighs 400s in terms of fuel consumption is 2x based on weight. Ask them to pay the extra fuel tax.

There are all sorts of ecological footprint issues with the obesity problem. I know I'm being somewhat scatterbrained with my points, and as a person who is naturally overweight (and trying my darndest to lose it) I get frustrated when I see someone knocking back the mcdonalds 4x a week, getting in their SUV and tossing their recyclable water bottle in the trash.

Martian, while I agree with your exercise on the colour issue, I think we need to distinguish obesity and laziness from people who are unable to do anything about their body.

OH on an aside, you can train your metabolism. You can speed it up which I recently learned and actually have noticed some pretty good results. I'm 6'4 and was 245 and I'm currently down to 220 by throwing my metabolism something different to metabolize every meal. One meal its natural sugars, the next its lots of protein etc. Makes it constantly working to metabolize and it starts eating away at the excess fat in your system.


Back to top
pistolshrimp
Über-VIP Member



Posts: 11007

PostPosted: Mon, 14th Jul 2008 04:50    Post subject:
One thing I notice at the gym is that a lot of heavier women work out much harder that the skinny women, most of whom are just sitting on their machines using their cell phones in convo, Pisses me off because I want the machine they are using and they are just yapping. A lot of those type of women just haven't had life catch up to them yet so they are still small but if you look they have no muscle tone.

In my view if someone who is heavier can do the cardio of someone, who the average person assumes is in shape then they are doing good. Sometimes looks can be deciving. For example I look really big but yet I can do stuff the stuff the average smaller person can not.

Phluxed
Good for you, You sound like you know what you are doing and are doing the right thing. AND doing it healthy. There is no such thing as losing weight super fast it takes time to do it right. Don't listen to what I say tho, do your own thing.
Back to top
Martian123




Posts: 920

PostPosted: Mon, 14th Jul 2008 07:03    Post subject:
phluxed,

The issue isn't about the fat people, the excercise wasn't about the fat people, what you people seem to be missing is that it's about the biggotry period.

I don't like lazy people, I don't date fat people, I certainly don't hate them because they are different than I am.

Pistol, the skinny people are likely maintaining their weight so don't have to do all that much, they are likely naturally thin and have half decent eating habbits, the larger people are trying to change, so they must work harder. You are right looks can be decieving.


Read not to contradict and confute, nor to believe and take for granted, but to weigh and consider.

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.

In all your remembering, remember that you have choices
Back to top
pistolshrimp
Über-VIP Member



Posts: 11007

PostPosted: Mon, 14th Jul 2008 07:16    Post subject:
Martian123 wrote:
phluxed,

The issue isn't about the fat people, the excercise wasn't about the fat people, what you people seem to be missing is that it's about the biggotry period.

I don't like lazy people, I don't date fat people, I certainly don't hate them because they are different than I am.

Pistol, the skinny people are likely maintaining their weight so don't have to do all that much, they are likely naturally thin and have half decent eating habbits, the larger people are trying to change, so they must work harder. You are right looks can be decieving.


Maybe these women have their youth, but when I see them at the gym they are walking on the treadmill or sitting on equp talking on their cell phone for the most part. Then you go out and watch then indulge in notcho's and loaded hambergers. Maybe they don't eat like that all the time but I think for the most part they get overweight with age just because of the choices they make. AND they just overeat and deny what it is that they are actually eating. Watch what happens to these skinny girls after they have a child or have a tramatic event in their life. Why do you think there are so many overweight middle people out there?


Weight happened to me, and I had to lose a bunch of weight several years ago. It was a lot of hard work and a whole lifestyle change.
Back to top
Phluxed
VIP Member



Posts: 4911
Location: Oakville, Ontario, Canada
PostPosted: Mon, 14th Jul 2008 13:13    Post subject:
http://thesugarmonster.livejournal.com/114631.html

A very interesting, depressing livejournal entry.

High up on digg atm.

Felt it was EXTREMELY relevant to this.

Imagine the things said to her to have had to say
Quote:
My surgery was on October 22, 2007. You can read about it here. So those of you telling me to die on the operating table...too late! Sorry to disappoint you!


Back to top
deelix
PDIP Member



Posts: 32062
Location: Norway
PostPosted: Mon, 14th Jul 2008 14:24    Post subject:
ill try to get fit before im 30^^. I was skinny when I was 16-17... so it kinda sucks to be overw8 now.

But I blame noone but myself. I have lots of skinny friends that have much more problems than me... so im happy, think thats important too Razz
Back to top
cnZ
Banned



Posts: 3091

PostPosted: Mon, 14th Jul 2008 14:34    Post subject:
im quite good fit

i felt i had to say it!


yes
Back to top
deelix
PDIP Member



Posts: 32062
Location: Norway
PostPosted: Mon, 14th Jul 2008 14:35    Post subject:
cnZ wrote:
im quite good fit

i felt i had to say it!
But you're gay Smile
Back to top
maxiepaxie




Posts: 1732
Location: Belgium
PostPosted: Mon, 14th Jul 2008 18:13    Post subject:
I'm fit and I'm not gay! Although I don't have to exercise a lot to stay in shape, I have to eat about 3.500 kcals (when I'm not active) or else I lose weight
Back to top
HubU
VIP Member



Posts: 11664

PostPosted: Mon, 14th Jul 2008 18:30    Post subject:
SycoShaman wrote:
pistolshrimp wrote:
Don't look if it offends you. There are much worse in the world to deal with then this.


agreed


On ne peut rien gagner sans perdre; même le paradis exige la mort.
Back to top
fraich3




Posts: 2907
Location: Not from my mouth!
PostPosted: Mon, 14th Jul 2008 22:49    Post subject:
HubU wrote:
SycoShaman wrote:
pistolshrimp wrote:
Don't look if it offends you. There are much worse in the world to deal with then this.


agreed

Yes and no, obese people really are a big problem alot of places. Its a big liability for hospitals and public health in general. And saying that there is worse problems in the world to deal with, that you should look away from it doesnt justify it.


"Zipfero is the biggest fucking golddigger ever" - Mutantius
Back to top
pistolshrimp
Über-VIP Member



Posts: 11007

PostPosted: Tue, 15th Jul 2008 00:32    Post subject:
fraich3 wrote:
HubU wrote:
SycoShaman wrote:


agreed

Yes and no, obese people really are a big problem alot of places. Its a big liability for hospitals and public health in general. And saying that there is worse problems in the world to deal with, that you should look away from it doesnt justify it.


Do you mean liability in terms of health care costs? Because I think the liability is really on the individual who is so obese that it affects the outcome in medical situations. The hospial will tell them right out, that they are fat and therefore high risk. For the most part a hosipital can physically deal with some pretty big people. These people are really hurting themselves.

I think we as a society should be able to afford the increase cost of health issues concerning obese people. If we as a society can't afford to do this because there are way too many of them then something is wrong with our society and we need to fix it. If it is a free country people have to have the right to be fat.
Back to top
fraich3




Posts: 2907
Location: Not from my mouth!
PostPosted: Tue, 15th Jul 2008 01:23    Post subject:
pistolshrimp wrote:
fraich3 wrote:
HubU wrote:

Yes and no, obese people really are a big problem alot of places. Its a big liability for hospitals and public health in general. And saying that there is worse problems in the world to deal with, that you should look away from it doesnt justify it.


Do you mean liability in terms of health care costs? Because I think the liability is really on the individual who is so obese that it affects the outcome in medical situations. The hospial will tell them right out, that they are fat and therefore high risk. For the most part a hosipital can physically deal with some pretty big people. These people are really hurting themselves.

I think we as a society should be able to afford the increase cost of health issues concerning obese people. If we as a society can't afford to do this because there are way too many of them then something is wrong with our society and we need to fix it. If it is a free country people have to have the right to be fat.


Yes in terms of health care cost. And no it is the system that ends up paying in the long run, more then just the induvidual person. Obese people get more heart diesease etc, which could really easily, not eseaily enough apparently, be avoided. And then all the time and money comes into getting these people "healthy", with operations etc, which is a waste of time and money since, in many cases, they just jump right back into their old eating/no exercise habbits. We see the same patterns with people that smokes, yet another big liability to the health care system.

And yes sure, it is a free country, people can eat themselves to death and we cant really do anything about it. But in these times we live in, i dont think that we should just look over the shoulders when so many obese people are becoming a problem. And now im just gonna jump right in, and put smokers in the same package, totally off topic but i couldnt resist. But basically I think society fails if we just stand by without doing anything.


"Zipfero is the biggest fucking golddigger ever" - Mutantius
Back to top
pistolshrimp
Über-VIP Member



Posts: 11007

PostPosted: Tue, 15th Jul 2008 02:26    Post subject:
fraich3 wrote:
pistolshrimp wrote:
fraich3 wrote:

Yes and no, obese people really are a big problem alot of places. Its a big liability for hospitals and public health in general. And saying that there is worse problems in the world to deal with, that you should look away from it doesnt justify it.


Do you mean liability in terms of health care costs? Because I think the liability is really on the individual who is so obese that it affects the outcome in medical situations. The hospial will tell them right out, that they are fat and therefore high risk. For the most part a hosipital can physically deal with some pretty big people. These people are really hurting themselves.

I think we as a society should be able to afford the increase cost of health issues concerning obese people. If we as a society can't afford to do this because there are way too many of them then something is wrong with our society and we need to fix it. If it is a free country people have to have the right to be fat.


Yes in terms of health care cost. And no it is the system that ends up paying in the long run, more then just the induvidual person. Obese people get more heart diesease etc, which could really easily, not eseaily enough apparently, be avoided. And then all the time and money comes into getting these people "healthy", with operations etc, which is a waste of time and money since, in many cases, they just jump right back into their old eating/no exercise habbits. We see the same patterns with people that smokes, yet another big liability to the health care system.

And yes sure, it is a free country, people can eat themselves to death and we cant really do anything about it. But in these times we live in, i dont think that we should just look over the shoulders when so many obese people are becoming a problem. And now im just gonna jump right in, and put smokers in the same package, totally off topic but i couldnt resist. But basically I think society fails if we just stand by without doing anything.


I was thinking of smokers too when I wrote that.

In my country, peoples rights are really important. If someone wants to overeat on a reg basis, smoke, and drink then they should be able to do so. The majority of people won't be doing that because they want to look good and live a long life. Darwins law right??? It cuts down their fertiltiy so in the long run run there won't be so many.


For the obese people we need to have free gym memberships, (My prov. has free gym passes at community centers for the poor. From stats. (poor = heavy weight) That is a good thing IMO.

I think education is a big part. Just so people can understand the brainwashing of the bigger food corporations. We can't always trust the government as well. The food corporations and industries rule them. All they will say is "eat less of this" when in fact they mean eat None. They are watching their backs because the food industry has a lot of control over them.

That is why I say simple and basic food, bright in color ftw. Very low down in the food chain type of stuff.
Back to top
fraich3




Posts: 2907
Location: Not from my mouth!
PostPosted: Tue, 15th Jul 2008 02:57    Post subject:
pistolshrimp wrote:
fraich3 wrote:
pistolshrimp wrote:


Do you mean liability in terms of health care costs? Because I think the liability is really on the individual who is so obese that it affects the outcome in medical situations. The hospial will tell them right out, that they are fat and therefore high risk. For the most part a hosipital can physically deal with some pretty big people. These people are really hurting themselves.

I think we as a society should be able to afford the increase cost of health issues concerning obese people. If we as a society can't afford to do this because there are way too many of them then something is wrong with our society and we need to fix it. If it is a free country people have to have the right to be fat.


Yes in terms of health care cost. And no it is the system that ends up paying in the long run, more then just the induvidual person. Obese people get more heart diesease etc, which could really easily, not eseaily enough apparently, be avoided. And then all the time and money comes into getting these people "healthy", with operations etc, which is a waste of time and money since, in many cases, they just jump right back into their old eating/no exercise habbits. We see the same patterns with people that smokes, yet another big liability to the health care system.

And yes sure, it is a free country, people can eat themselves to death and we cant really do anything about it. But in these times we live in, i dont think that we should just look over the shoulders when so many obese people are becoming a problem. And now im just gonna jump right in, and put smokers in the same package, totally off topic but i couldnt resist. But basically I think society fails if we just stand by without doing anything.


I was thinking of smokers too when I wrote that.

In my country, peoples rights are really important. If someone wants to overeat on a reg basis, smoke, and drink then they should be able to do so. The majority of people won't be doing that because they want to look good and live a long life. Darwins law right??? It cuts down their fertiltiy so in the long run run there won't be so many.


For the obese people we need to have free gym memberships, (My prov. has free gym passes at community centers for the poor. From stats. (poor = heavy weight) That is a good thing IMO.

I think education is a big part. Just so people can understand the brainwashing of the bigger food corporations. We can't always trust the government as well. The food corporations and industries rule them. All they will say is "eat less of this" when in fact they mean eat None. They are watching their backs because the food industry has a lot of control over them.

That is why I say simple and basic food, bright in color ftw. Very low down in the food chain type of stuff.


I can see that people have right to do it, but i still think of it as an annoyance that so many people do it, and that the numbers keep growing, and people leading healthy/normal/decent life has to put up with it, and to some extent pay for it. Though it might be less, im not that educated on the whole matter down to detail. But to say that they have the right to do it, shouldnt necessarily mean that we should just sit back and dont do anything about it. (Think it already got that point down Smile)

Yes, i totally agree that it is a good idea to get free, or discount, programs etc in gyms for obese/(poor) people. Same goes for education on the subject, just like smoking, cant get enough of that.

And yes indeed big parts of the food industry is to blame. Think someone else already mentioned it, that bigger taxes on fat food, candy etc. Something i myself could support. Generally we just need to fight this, obesity/smoking, since it is in fact killing people. And in the end that is a liability for the public health.

Though there is most likely always, for the next long period of time anyway, going to be people that fall through and doesnt have the knowledge, selfdiscipline etc to see it all through. But like already stated, that still doesnt make it alright nor acceptable in my eyes.


"Zipfero is the biggest fucking golddigger ever" - Mutantius
Back to top
pistolshrimp
Über-VIP Member



Posts: 11007

PostPosted: Wed, 16th Jul 2008 03:40    Post subject:
pistolshrimp wrote:
fraich3 wrote:
pistolshrimp wrote:


Do you mean liability in terms of health care costs? Because I think the liability is really on the individual who is so obese that it affects the outcome in medical situations. The hospial will tell them right out, that they are fat and therefore high risk. For the most part a hosipital can physically deal with some pretty big people. These people are really hurting themselves.

I think we as a society should be able to afford the increase cost of health issues concerning obese people. If we as a society can't afford to do this because there are way too many of them then something is wrong with our society and we need to fix it. If it is a free country people have to have the right to be fat.


Yes in terms of health care cost. And no it is the system that ends up paying in the long run, more then just the induvidual person. Obese people get more heart diesease etc, which could really easily, not eseaily enough apparently, be avoided. And then all the time and money comes into getting these people "healthy", with operations etc, which is a waste of time and money since, in many cases, they just jump right back into their old eating/no exercise habbits. We see the same patterns with people that smokes, yet another big liability to the health care system.

And yes sure, it is a free country, people can eat themselves to death and we cant really do anything about it. But in these times we live in, i dont think that we should just look over the shoulders when so many obese people are becoming a problem. And now im just gonna jump right in, and put smokers in the same package, totally off topic but i couldnt resist. But basically I think society fails if we just stand by without doing anything.


I was thinking of smokers too when I wrote that.

In my country, peoples rights are really important. If someone wants to overeat on a reg basis, smoke, and drink then they should be able to do so. The majority of people won't be doing that because they want to look good and live a long life. Darwins law right??? It cuts down their fertiltiy so in the long run run there won't be so many.


For the obese people we need to have free gym memberships, (My prov. has free gym passes at community centers for the poor. From stats. (poor = heavy weight) That is a good thing IMO.

I think education is a big part. Just so people can understand the brainwashing of the bigger food corporations. We can't always trust the government as well. The food corporations and industries rule them. All they will say is "eat less of this" when in fact they mean eat None. They are watching their backs because the food industry has a lot of control over them.

That is why I say simple and basic food, bright in color ftw. Very low down in the food chain type of stuff.


I can't disagree with what you are saying.


Someone was telling me today that non-local vegetable's (california for me) are soaked in petroleum products as to keep them from becoming ripe while on transit. They read a book called "death by food" I think. Tomatoes is what the example was. So even simple food are fucked too.

What is there left for me to eat I ask? I am going to answer myself and say that the only thing I can do is eat right for me. Low fat and balanced meals. Fatty foods freak me out and everybody is always coming down hard on the others stuff I enjoy.
Back to top
SycoShaman
VIP Master Jedi



Posts: 24468
Location: Toronto, Canada
PostPosted: Wed, 16th Jul 2008 08:36    Post subject:
Personally, I eat what I like. I dont care if its fatty or not. As long as its tasty. As long as you dont gorge yourself on any food you eat, work out sufficently, everything will be fine.

The whole organic food thing is a total rip off and is just a way for the food companies to charge more for their product. Well, according to the article I read in readers digest. According to the study they did in conjunction with a university, organic food is no better than regular food. Yet its more expensive.

Anyway, as long as you work out (as in cardio, not lifting weights, that doesnt burn fat), you can eat what you want and you'll be fine. You might die at 85 instead of 90 but really, is that a big deal?


Back to top
Page 2 of 4 All times are GMT + 1 Hour
NFOHump.com Forum Index - The Bitching Session Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Signature/Avatar nuking: none (can be changed in your profile)  


Display posts from previous:   

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB 2.0.8 © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group