lonelyface :-(
Page 3 of 3 Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
pistolshrimp
Über-VIP Member



Posts: 11007

PostPosted: Mon, 11th Aug 2008 19:41    Post subject:
kaeye wrote:
lol who said anything about PAGEs and letters.. It was a 3 sentence/page TXT message on a phone ffs Laughing

I just said we need to sort out the communication a little bit and try to organize better methods of seeing each other. Cos at the mo we spend so much time apart she may aswel be a friend i love.



Well you said 3 page message. I thought you meant a really long email where you had to move your doc up 3 times to read it.

PS not such a free spirit. I wish. Got too much shit tying me down. I need ascension like in the sci fi movies.

I think I am picking up relationship anxiety ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anxiety )
That stuff is stressfull. I like calm.
Back to top
Page 3 of 3 All times are GMT + 1 Hour
NFOHump.com Forum Index - The Bitching Session Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Signature/Avatar nuking: none (can be changed in your profile)  


Display posts from previous:   

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB 2.0.8 © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group