SOMA (Frictional)
Page 22 of 22 Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20, 21, 22
blackeyedboy




Posts: 10909
Location: Transylvania
PostPosted: Thu, 19th Feb 2026 10:06    Post subject:
headshot wrote:
I think I got the channel suggestion from a video you posted Very Happy


Yea, it was a video for Alien Isolation.

I like these kind of videos that analise and / or point out details put by developers in their worlds.


[removed due to being too big / against rules]
Back to top
Page 22 of 22 All times are GMT + 1 Hour
NFOHump.com Forum Index - PC Games Arena Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20, 21, 22
Signature/Avatar nuking: none (can be changed in your profile)  


Display posts from previous:   

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB 2.0.8 © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group