do you bite your nails?
Page 3 of 3 Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
WaldoJ
VIP Member



Posts: 32678

PostPosted: Fri, 8th Aug 2008 20:04    Post subject:
you're 29 Razz i'm 23. I got 6 years to come to your conclusion. 6 long glorious years filled with nicotine, drugs, booze and cheap motel rooms.


Sin317 wrote:
I win, you lose. Or Go fuck yourself.
Back to top
nouseforaname
Über-VIP Member



Posts: 21306
Location: Toronto, Canada
PostPosted: Fri, 8th Aug 2008 20:32    Post subject:
lol, I've been quit for almost 2 years now Wink


asus z170-A || core i5-6600K || geforce gtx 970 4gb || 16gb ddr4 ram || win10 || 1080p led samsung 27"
Back to top
zipfero




Posts: 8938
Location: White Shaft
PostPosted: Fri, 8th Aug 2008 20:37    Post subject:
I do, actually but I'm trying to quit as I've heard it sucks when you play guitar and I'm expecting to pick that up around christmastime.


8 out of 10 dentists prefer zipfero to competing brands(fraich3 and Mutantius)!
Back to top
WaldoJ
VIP Member



Posts: 32678

PostPosted: Fri, 8th Aug 2008 20:41    Post subject:
nouseforaname wrote:
lol, I've been quit for almost 2 years now Wink


So 4 more years Laughing


Sin317 wrote:
I win, you lose. Or Go fuck yourself.
Back to top
Nailbiter
PUNK



Posts: 6061

PostPosted: Fri, 8th Aug 2008 22:30    Post subject:
Personally I think smoking can be very nice at certain times.

On the right occasion, like when drinking a beer, while working, etc, gives a very nice feeling.

Smoking to fullfill a habit doesn´t sound as nice though.
Back to top
tikkietegek




Posts: 390
Location: NL
PostPosted: Tue, 12th Aug 2008 15:05    Post subject:
I don't like smoking, and i don't like biting nails either. Good thing is, i have only got a problem with one of 'em. I have bit my nails for as long as i can remember, i quit 2 years ago when i got a dental brace and it became impossible to bite anything. but i am now nearing the end of the treatment, and back to my old (bad!) habbit... Sad


Back to top
zipfero




Posts: 8938
Location: White Shaft
PostPosted: Tue, 12th Aug 2008 17:35    Post subject:
tikkietegek wrote:
I don't like smoking, and i don't like biting nails either. Good thing is, i have only got a problem with one of 'em. I have bit my nails for as long as i can remember, i quit 2 years ago when i got a dental brace and it became impossible to bite anything. but i am now nearing the end of the treatment, and back to my old (bad!) habbit... Sad



Haha, exactly the same here ;D
Back to top
Flowmo




Posts: 627

PostPosted: Tue, 12th Aug 2008 19:15    Post subject:
Biting nails? Nah, i just chew on my fingers! Wanna see? Razz


"YARR! We be stealin' yer games an plundrin' yer gold!" sez the pirate.
Back to top
WaldoJ
VIP Member



Posts: 32678

PostPosted: Tue, 12th Aug 2008 19:46    Post subject:
I'll give you something else to chew. Wink. Wink. Smiley face.

Thing is though... a lot of germs get stuck underneath the nails. Like, I even get sometimes disgusted by grease. You scratch your hand, shake hands, shake your doohickey. eat, drink, do anything with your hands and then you transfer all those germs into your mouth. That's just ewwwww.


Sin317 wrote:
I win, you lose. Or Go fuck yourself.
Back to top
Flowmo




Posts: 627

PostPosted: Tue, 12th Aug 2008 20:06    Post subject:
WaldoJ wrote:
I'll give you something else to chew. Wink. Wink. Smiley face.

Thing is though... a lot of germs get stuck underneath the nails. Like, I even get sometimes disgusted by grease. You scratch your hand, shake hands, shake your doohickey. eat, drink, do anything with your hands and then you transfer all those germs into your mouth. That's just ewwwww.

They invented soap and shampoo to clean your head and your doohickey xD
Back to top
WaldoJ
VIP Member



Posts: 32678

PostPosted: Tue, 12th Aug 2008 20:42    Post subject:
Yah, but people sweat. You can't expect to be 100% clean 3 hours you walk out of the shower. I wash my hands at least 8 times a day. So much grime and gunk can go inbetween your nails. Some nails that I see, oh my god. Disgusting.


Sin317 wrote:
I win, you lose. Or Go fuck yourself.
Back to top
pistolshrimp
Über-VIP Member



Posts: 11007

PostPosted: Wed, 13th Aug 2008 05:18    Post subject:
ya, but you don't eat with you hands. Most of the time you use a knife and fork.

It is true that hands esp nails are dirty.

I remember I had these fake nails for a wedding. It was a requirement. At one point my dog took a big shit on a walk. I go to pick it up by the bag and my nails punctured the bag and I ended digging those nails in poo. It was a bitch to clean.
Back to top
Page 3 of 3 All times are GMT + 1 Hour
NFOHump.com Forum Index - The Bitching Session Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Signature/Avatar nuking: none (can be changed in your profile)  


Display posts from previous:   

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB 2.0.8 © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group