why time goes so fast??
Page 2 of 2 Goto page Previous  1, 2
pistolshrimp
Über-VIP Member



Posts: 11007

PostPosted: Wed, 13th Aug 2008 08:57    Post subject:
X_Dror wrote:
Unfortunately it's the opposite. I think life has always been a luxury to those who don't need to work since the beginning of our history. I think that all of the people on earth who are not multi-millionaires and want to live in a good economical state or even live at all, need to work in most of their free time - 5 days a week 9-10 hours a day.




I look around and I see people who complain how expensive everything is but yet I see them waste all the time and make really bad financial decisions. One such friend does that yet he just bought a 45 inch LCD TV, a new computer, a $450 mountianeering baby stroller so he can wheel his kid to car, dinner 2 times a week out all in the last 6 months. Both him and his wife have student loans and both drive brand new cars with payments. People could work a lot less if they wanted to give up some of that "Luxury" Canadians anyway. People should be spending more time with their families.
Back to top
difm




Posts: 6618

PostPosted: Wed, 13th Aug 2008 09:48    Post subject:
Rinze wrote:
Do you guys really need to work 6-7 days a week? I would never want to do that, I enjoy my free time far more than work. I'd rather have a small car and house than having to work all the time.


Like I said, I've lost some inerest in entertaining myself. Of course I do play some game or chat with friends or take a beer after work, but I still have only so many hours to do that.
And besides... working hard now results in being able to buy an apartment in the City and a brand new car.


i5 6600k @ 4.3 GHz | MSI z170 Gaming M7 | 32GB Kingston HyperX Fury | 850 Evo 500GB | EVGA 1070 SC | Seasonic X-660 | CM Storm Stryker
Back to top
MAD_MAX333
Moderator



Posts: 7020
Location: Toronto, Canada...eh
PostPosted: Wed, 13th Aug 2008 13:43    Post subject:
pistolshrimp wrote:
X_Dror wrote:
Unfortunately it's the opposite. I think life has always been a luxury to those who don't need to work since the beginning of our history. I think that all of the people on earth who are not multi-millionaires and want to live in a good economical state or even live at all, need to work in most of their free time - 5 days a week 9-10 hours a day.




I look around and I see people who complain how expensive everything is but yet I see them waste all the time and make really bad financial decisions. One such friend does that yet he just bought a 45 inch LCD TV, a new computer, a $450 mountianeering baby stroller so he can wheel his kid to car, dinner 2 times a week out all in the last 6 months. Both him and his wife have student loans and both drive brand new cars with payments. People could work a lot less if they wanted to give up some of that "Luxury" Canadians anyway. People should be spending more time with their families.


hahahahaah sounds like me man... except i just bought a 50 inch plasma, new computer, dvd player, recently bought a second car, planning on buying a harly, bought a dumbbell set, stationary bike.... man the list goes ONNNNNNNN

i definitly live to work...
Back to top
pistolshrimp
Über-VIP Member



Posts: 11007

PostPosted: Wed, 13th Aug 2008 21:19    Post subject:
MAD_MAX333 wrote:
pistolshrimp wrote:
X_Dror wrote:
Unfortunately it's the opposite. I think life has always been a luxury to those who don't need to work since the beginning of our history. I think that all of the people on earth who are not multi-millionaires and want to live in a good economical state or even live at all, need to work in most of their free time - 5 days a week 9-10 hours a day.




I look around and I see people who complain how expensive everything is but yet I see them waste all the time and make really bad financial decisions. One such friend does that yet he just bought a 45 inch LCD TV, a new computer, a $450 mountianeering baby stroller so he can wheel his kid to car, dinner 2 times a week out all in the last 6 months. Both him and his wife have student loans and both drive brand new cars with payments. People could work a lot less if they wanted to give up some of that "Luxury" Canadians anyway. People should be spending more time with their families.


hahahahaah sounds like me man... except i just bought a 50 inch plasma, new computer, dvd player, recently bought a second car, planning on buying a harly, bought a dumbbell set, stationary bike.... man the list goes ONNNNNNNN

i definitly live to work...


Your other car a nice car too !!!

It takes me fucking forever to get that because I refuse to owe on it. I am still holding off on the TV. It has been almost 3 yrs now. I have the money but then there are so many other things I want too. I need money in the bank too if something breaks in the house.
Back to top
Butt_Surfer




Posts: 432

PostPosted: Wed, 13th Aug 2008 22:57    Post subject:
Freakness wrote:
Turn off internet and pc, don't listen to the music and go outside and do nothing and you will see time will stop... Very Happy


That's what happens when I go to my grandmas house, it's in a very small village, I can't bring my pc, and besides that there's absolutely nothing to do there except walk and look at the mountains. Time goes by very slow...

But in general yea.. time goes by very fast Crying or Very sad I'm almost 23, I think it's when you get to mid or late 20's that you feel that everything passed so fast.
Back to top
Page 2 of 2 All times are GMT + 1 Hour
NFOHump.com Forum Index - The Bitching Session Goto page Previous  1, 2
Signature/Avatar nuking: none (can be changed in your profile)  


Display posts from previous:   

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB 2.0.8 © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group