FUCKING POTS AND PANS!
Page 2 of 2 Goto page Previous  1, 2
Support81
Banned



Posts: 332
Location: At home
PostPosted: Fri, 29th Aug 2008 00:57    Post subject:
lol wtf! How old are u dude?


Back to top
pistolshrimp
Über-VIP Member



Posts: 11007

PostPosted: Fri, 29th Aug 2008 01:07    Post subject:
Looks like you picked up a stalker waldo
Back to top
WaldoJ
VIP Member



Posts: 32678

PostPosted: Fri, 29th Aug 2008 01:10    Post subject:
Laughing yeah pistol. I gots me a stalker. WEEEE! Razz

I am 23. I look a lot younger don't I. Hahahahaha.
23, in school, with a job that pulls in 1k a month. Sad
Need a better job to move out. Or more projects. Laughing


Sin317 wrote:
I win, you lose. Or Go fuck yourself.
Back to top
Support81
Banned



Posts: 332
Location: At home
PostPosted: Fri, 29th Aug 2008 01:19    Post subject:
omg... What a looser... -_-'


Back to top
Cohen




Posts: 7155
Location: Rapture
PostPosted: Fri, 29th Aug 2008 01:47    Post subject:
Snubben. Just stfu. WaldoJ is WaldoJ. Enough said.

just because you havent moved out at 23 doesnt make you a loser.. Im 21 and I still live at home, I cant afford to pay 150K for a house or mortgage of 800£ a month around here..


troll detected by SiN
Back to top
deelix
PDIP Member



Posts: 32062
Location: Norway
PostPosted: Fri, 29th Aug 2008 01:47    Post subject:
WaldoJ wrote:
Laughing yeah pistol. I gots me a stalker. WEEEE! Razz

I am 23. I look a lot younger don't I. Hahahahaha.
23, in school, with a job that pulls in 1k a month. Sad
Need a better job to move out. Or more projects. Laughing
naaah, you pretty much look your age.
Back to top
WaldoJ
VIP Member



Posts: 32678

PostPosted: Fri, 29th Aug 2008 02:00    Post subject:
kaeye wrote:
Snubben. Just stfu. WaldoJ is WaldoJ. Enough said.

just because you havent moved out at 23 doesnt make you a loser.. Im 21 and I still live at home, I cant afford to pay 150K for a house or mortgage of 800£ a month around here..


Yah. Places here cost 1100 a month. Sad
Cheap ones you can get for 800 but you also need moneys for other stuffs and I dun wanna go on welfare.

At home I got an editing suite, a hd cam set up... a mac, 3 laptops for diff stuffs (audio, dvd makenings, and well a portfolio when I go out on the town and meet up w/ other mates to screen shit. Laughing)

I got enuff money not to be a burden on my folks
(payin for my own school and food and drugs and alcohol)

And to be quite honest, I own the flat we live in. Laughing my uncle left it to me in his will, so pretty much if i need money to move out I can make my parents pay me rent, but that's gay. Laughing If anything they'll move out and buy a house and live and screw and whatever it is dysfunctional neglecting parents do these days. And I'll have a bigger office, a slick bedroom and an awsum kitchen. Enuff to start a small family and then sell the place for 150k maybe even 180k cause it's what they go for in this building / area and buy a small house when I git married. But to get married i need's me a lady. Laughing And the one I got now it ain't gonna go that far. So fuck it. I got school to worry about. Working two times a month to get 1k isn't that bad either. Maybe once I get a decent office, contract job i'll make more. But right now, Hip-Hop scene and wedding videos is what I got to do. Once a while I'll get a gig and do an advert w/ my mates for free or some moneys. But it's no big deal. I'll worry about it when I'm done school and move out. Smile

So fuck you guys Razz

deelix wrote:
naaah, you pretty much look your age.

Thank fuck! lotta people here say I look 25/26 Sad Crying or Very sad Upsets me greatly. Laughing Especially when i dated this 18 year old whore. Laughing Or a 19 year old after her. Laughing Like arrgh. It was a 4 year age difference, than 3 year difference, now it's a 2 year difference. Fuck. I'm heading down the wrong path boys! shouldn't the girls be getting younger? Laughing


Sin317 wrote:
I win, you lose. Or Go fuck yourself.
Back to top
Support81
Banned



Posts: 332
Location: At home
PostPosted: Fri, 29th Aug 2008 02:03    Post subject:
kaeye wrote:
Snubben. Just stfu. WaldoJ is WaldoJ. Enough said.

just because you havent moved out at 23 doesnt make you a loser.. Im 21 and I still live at home, I cant afford to pay 150K for a house or mortgage of 800£ a month around here..



Yes, it does make u a looser...
Get a fucking job then? Or u to lazy for that?
Back to top
WaldoJ
VIP Member



Posts: 32678

PostPosted: Fri, 29th Aug 2008 02:11    Post subject:
Thing is though, I'm in post production. A lot of jobs you get are freelance and there's a shit load of faggots like me out there. So even if you do get a job, it's like eight times a year if that. And it'll pay a lot. 3k a gig. But it's slim. What I got now is steady 1k a month. Freelance, I applied for plenty of jobs and well, I need more in my portfolio. I don't have a family to raise at 23 so I'm in no hurry into getting a 40k a year job. Though i can easily get one. But I'm picky in that dept. The 40k a year job, is editing lil interweb videos. It's cool and all. But boring as fuck. The other gigs I had spoiled me cause the shots were fucking dope and it was a blast working on them. So I'm glad I'm picky right now. I'd be bored to death.


Sin317 wrote:
I win, you lose. Or Go fuck yourself.
Back to top
pistolshrimp
Über-VIP Member



Posts: 11007

PostPosted: Fri, 29th Aug 2008 03:32    Post subject:
Snubben85 wrote:
kaeye wrote:
Snubben. Just stfu. WaldoJ is WaldoJ. Enough said.

just because you havent moved out at 23 doesnt make you a loser.. Im 21 and I still live at home, I cant afford to pay 150K for a house or mortgage of 800£ a month around here..



Yes, it does make u a looser...
Get a fucking job then? Or u to lazy for that?



Only a loser would move out if they were a full time student, already working, and had parents who let them stay.


Waldo

$1,000 ??? no way. You could totally find something cheaper if ya wanted too. I forgot your area but...

http://hamilton.en.craigslist.ca/apa/812720299.html

This one is cute.
http://hamilton.en.craigslist.ca/apa/812087494.html

http://hamilton.en.craigslist.ca/apa/811889492.html

http://hamilton.en.craigslist.ca/apa/809638562.html

http://hamilton.en.craigslist.ca/apa/809447135.html

Then you could fill it up with free stuff Very Happy Your craigs list free stuff is better than the Vancouver free stuff Sad Your parents still trashing your place??? Sad X10
Back to top
WaldoJ
VIP Member



Posts: 32678

PostPosted: Fri, 29th Aug 2008 03:41    Post subject:
Toronto. Sad
Places here are expensiveness. I'll get a flat when I need to move out and I got a steady paycheque. Seriously, no need for me to move out now. I got one more year under this roof, and if I wanna get more education, I'll do more projects and pay for uni. Smile and still live with these old farts for 3 more years, maybe i'll move out before that. W/ all the stuff I got here I need a bigger place. Laughing


Sin317 wrote:
I win, you lose. Or Go fuck yourself.
Back to top
pistolshrimp
Über-VIP Member



Posts: 11007

PostPosted: Fri, 29th Aug 2008 04:35    Post subject:
I see a few for $600

You are at York Uni Right?

Need extra money?
York Unviersity (AS/SOSC 2110) student note taker needed asap... (York University)
http://toronto.en.craigslist.ca/tor/wri/814610093.html

This job is $600 for a once a month writter. Words : 600 Lines : 50/daily Short fantasy novels needed for young kids Easy money. http://toronto.en.craigslist.ca/tor/wri/813209262.html Or write about strip clubs. LOL http://toronto.en.craigslist.ca/tor/wri/771395781.html
Back to top
nouseforaname
Über-VIP Member



Posts: 21306
Location: Toronto, Canada
PostPosted: Fri, 29th Aug 2008 04:49    Post subject:
We're moving in october, 1 bedroom + den in Yonge and Eglinton neighbourhood in Toronto ... $1240 a month for rent!


asus z170-A || core i5-6600K || geforce gtx 970 4gb || 16gb ddr4 ram || win10 || 1080p led samsung 27"
Back to top
WaldoJ
VIP Member



Posts: 32678

PostPosted: Fri, 29th Aug 2008 05:02    Post subject:
Yah Sad It's a bitch. You got mad money though and so does she so it's not that bad. Very Happy
If I'm gonna move it'll be near where I'll find a full time job.

I don't really want to write anymore, Pistol. Got fed up with it. Maybe later. I can only write when i'm either angry or pissed or upset with something. None of that has happened lately. Maybe tomorrow when shit hits the fan I'll write something and send it over and see if they like it. Laughing


Sin317 wrote:
I win, you lose. Or Go fuck yourself.
Back to top
AnimalMother




Posts: 12390
Location: England
PostPosted: Fri, 29th Aug 2008 05:07    Post subject:
WaldoJ wrote:
Laughing yeah pistol. I gots me a stalker. WEEEE! Razz

I am 23. I look a lot younger don't I. Hahahahaha.
23, in school, with a job that pulls in 1k a month. Sad
Need a better job to move out. Or more projects. Laughing


Is that 1000 in Canadian dollars?


"Techniclly speaking, Beta-Manboi didnt inject Burberry_Massi with Benz, he injected him with liquid that had air bubbles in it, which caused benz." - House M.D

"Faith without logic is the same as knowledge without understanding; meaningless"
Back to top
WaldoJ
VIP Member



Posts: 32678

PostPosted: Fri, 29th Aug 2008 05:09    Post subject:
yah. 500 a project.


Sin317 wrote:
I win, you lose. Or Go fuck yourself.
Back to top
AnimalMother




Posts: 12390
Location: England
PostPosted: Fri, 29th Aug 2008 05:16    Post subject:
WaldoJ wrote:
yah. 500 a project.


Numbers don't really matter, if your happy and fairly comfortable that's enough. My preference is definitely for an enjoyable job over a greater wage.


"Techniclly speaking, Beta-Manboi didnt inject Burberry_Massi with Benz, he injected him with liquid that had air bubbles in it, which caused benz." - House M.D

"Faith without logic is the same as knowledge without understanding; meaningless"
Back to top
WaldoJ
VIP Member



Posts: 32678

PostPosted: Fri, 29th Aug 2008 05:29    Post subject:
Oh yeah. Greatly enjoying it now. Getting to go on shoots. Meet people of different genres. Really a great blast. Once I'm done school i can take something more steady with more hours and more projects. I can easily do 6 10 minute projects a month. Make 3 grand. Which could be fun. But that's just silly wage cause I love what I do and people love what I do for them. So I don't charge a lot. Even though I could easily charge a grand a project and they'd easily pay. Not with a smile though. Smile


Sin317 wrote:
I win, you lose. Or Go fuck yourself.
Back to top
pistolshrimp
Über-VIP Member



Posts: 11007

PostPosted: Fri, 29th Aug 2008 20:17    Post subject:
WaldoJ wrote:
Yah Sad It's a bitch. You got mad money though and so does she so it's not that bad. Very Happy
If I'm gonna move it'll be near where I'll find a full time job.

I don't really want to write anymore, Pistol. Got fed up with it. Maybe later. I can only write when i'm either angry or pissed or upset with something. None of that has happened lately. Maybe tomorrow when shit hits the fan I'll write something and send it over and see if they like it. Laughing


Ya, you have to be in the right mood to write. I think that is why so many writters are alcholics. So it seems to me anyway. Stephen King was a total drunk when he wrote Dark towers series. He says that himself in on of the books.


I never checked out those writting jobs before. I doubt you wanna do it but still somes like some are easy money. I bet some are scams too.
Back to top
WaldoJ
VIP Member



Posts: 32678

PostPosted: Fri, 29th Aug 2008 20:41    Post subject:
Nah. Even if they are scams at least anything I'd write would get published. I turned down soo many shits to be published cause I had too much of an ego or sum shit and didn't think it was good enuff for people to lol at. Or is it being a perfectionist. I dunno.


Sin317 wrote:
I win, you lose. Or Go fuck yourself.
Back to top
Page 2 of 2 All times are GMT + 1 Hour
NFOHump.com Forum Index - The Bitching Session Goto page Previous  1, 2
Signature/Avatar nuking: none (can be changed in your profile)  


Display posts from previous:   

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB 2.0.8 © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group