| Page 2 of 2 |
|
|
Posted: Mon, 30th Jun 2008 00:41 Post subject: |
|
 |
Sleep with his wife and then go on the Jerry Springer show. Then you can give a shout out to your fellow NFOHumpers. (boy NFOHumpers sounds so wrong)
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Cohen
Posts: 7155
Location: Rapture
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Cohen
Posts: 7155
Location: Rapture
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
LeoNatan
☢ NFOHump Despot ☢
Posts: 75404
Location: Israel
|
Posted: Mon, 30th Jun 2008 02:07 Post subject: |
|
 |
| kaeye wrote: | | ^ w0rd. I told my lady straight up that I dont want marriage; ever, she agrees so far so its all good. |
Ye ye ye, then she comes one day and says "you don't love me unless we get married" and gives you an ultimatum 
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Posts: 3074
Location: San Diego, CA
|
Posted: Mon, 30th Jun 2008 03:32 Post subject: |
|
 |
or she dies and you lose your house to the government
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|
|
Posted: Mon, 30th Jun 2008 16:50 Post subject: |
|
 |
|
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|
|
Posted: Mon, 30th Jun 2008 18:32 Post subject: |
|
 |
I agree with pistol except I say that anyone who tries to take care of their bodies can remain
very good looking into their late 40's and even for 50's for those who are dedicated.
Men are usually worse than women, once men hit their 30s they usually do get the beer gut etc,
it's around 30 when women start worrying about their age and start taking care of themselves.
Read not to contradict and confute, nor to believe and take for granted, but to weigh and consider.
To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.
In all your remembering, remember that you have choices
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
ChinUp
Posts: 5503
Location: 51.7° N ' 1.1° W
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|
|
Posted: Mon, 30th Jun 2008 21:01 Post subject: |
|
 |
Oh man sry to say this but what a fucking bitch! 5yrs engagement ring and all and she cheats on you with that fart? wow..
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|
|
Posted: Tue, 1st Jul 2008 00:21 Post subject: |
|
 |
| Butt_Surfer wrote: | | Oh man sry to say this but what a fucking bitch! 5yrs engagement ring and all and she cheats on you with that fart? wow.. |
lol i know, everytime i see the picture is fall over with laughter.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Cohen
Posts: 7155
Location: Rapture
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Cohen
Posts: 7155
Location: Rapture
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|
|
Posted: Tue, 1st Jul 2008 12:42 Post subject: |
|
 |
|
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|
|
Posted: Tue, 1st Jul 2008 15:05 Post subject: |
|
 |
Damn this place must either be cursed or attracts people who just can't keep a woman satisfied.
I've never been cheated on and I know it would never happen.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Cohen
Posts: 7155
Location: Rapture
|
Posted: Tue, 1st Jul 2008 15:24 Post subject: |
|
 |
| NuclearShadow wrote: | Damn this place must either be cursed or attracts people who just can't keep a woman satisfied.
I've never been cheated on and I know it would never happen. |
I gotta say I agree.. Ive never got with a girl I thought capable of cheating.. to be honest I believe you can truly know a person and must learn them before you get with them. There are people (such as myself) who would never cheat in a relationship in the world. You can spot the cheaters easily through their personality traits. In fact ive pointed out to friends with their partners several times when they have cheated and it was right on the mark..
I dont wanna come across as arrogant but you should only be with someone who is truly good; not firey, shifty, moody. Those people are more likely to be dishonest + dodgy/cheaters.
troll detected by SiN
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|
|
Posted: Tue, 1st Jul 2008 17:10 Post subject: |
|
 |
| NuclearShadow wrote: | Damn this place must either be cursed or attracts people who just can't keep a woman satisfied.
I've never been cheated on and I know it would never happen. |
Well ... i hope for you that works out ...
Other reasons can be that you are to blind to see it...
do you even have a gf ??
or is she chained in your basement ??
For the rest... you can never tell i guess...
one thing what i learned for sure... lots of guys can be Aholes but
woman are the worst !!
They cheat like there is no tomorrow !!!
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|
|
Posted: Wed, 2nd Jul 2008 00:26 Post subject: |
|
 |
| NuclearShadow wrote: | Damn this place must either be cursed or attracts people who just can't keep a woman satisfied.
I've never been cheated on and I know it would never happen. |
Wow you can see into the future, please pm me saturdays winning lotto numbers lol
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
| Page 2 of 2 |
All times are GMT + 1 Hour |