My GirlFriend Cheated On Me
Page 2 of 2 Goto page Previous  1, 2
NuclearShadow
Banned



Posts: 1948

PostPosted: Mon, 30th Jun 2008 00:41    Post subject:
Sleep with his wife and then go on the Jerry Springer show. Then you can give a shout out to your fellow NFOHumpers. (boy NFOHumpers sounds so wrong)
Back to top
Cohen




Posts: 7155
Location: Rapture
PostPosted: Mon, 30th Jun 2008 01:49    Post subject:
did you bother asking 'why' ? Id love to hear her excuse Laughing

Fuck it man, engagement means shit these days, dont bother with marriage..


troll detected by SiN
Back to top
NuclearShadow
Banned



Posts: 1948

PostPosted: Mon, 30th Jun 2008 01:52    Post subject:
kaeye wrote:
did you bother asking 'why' ? Id love to hear her excuse Laughing

Fuck it man, engagement means shit these days, dont bother with marriage..


A man doesn't know what true happiness is until he gets married.... and then its to late! Razz


Seriously... don't get married.
Back to top
Cohen




Posts: 7155
Location: Rapture
PostPosted: Mon, 30th Jun 2008 02:00    Post subject:
^ w0rd. I told my lady straight up that I dont want marriage; ever, she agrees so far so its all good. Ive seen so many breakups and breakdowns of them and all the shit that comes with it let alone the religious aspect putting me the fuck off Laughing


troll detected by SiN
Back to top
LeoNatan
☢ NFOHump Despot ☢



Posts: 75404
Location: Israel
PostPosted: Mon, 30th Jun 2008 02:07    Post subject:
kaeye wrote:
^ w0rd. I told my lady straight up that I dont want marriage; ever, she agrees so far so its all good.

Ye ye ye, then she comes one day and says "you don't love me unless we get married" and gives you an ultimatum Laughing


My IMDb Ratings | Fix NFOHump Cookies | Hide Users / Threads | Embedded Content (Videos/GIFs/Twitter/Reddit) | The Derps Collection

“Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened.”
Back to top
NuclearShadow
Banned



Posts: 1948

PostPosted: Mon, 30th Jun 2008 03:25    Post subject:
LeoNatan wrote:
kaeye wrote:
^ w0rd. I told my lady straight up that I dont want marriage; ever, she agrees so far so its all good.

Ye ye ye, then she comes one day and says "you don't love me unless we get married" and gives you an ultimatum Laughing


Thats when he replies that he already had her enough times and got what he wanted anyways and finds a new and younger woman. Once women hit 30 they start breaking down anyways.
Back to top





Posts: 3074
Location: San Diego, CA
PostPosted: Mon, 30th Jun 2008 03:32    Post subject:
or she dies and you lose your house to the government
Back to top
Lathieza




Posts: 7146
Location: NL
PostPosted: Mon, 30th Jun 2008 16:50    Post subject:
Agree with all off you... CHEATING SUCKS Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

Also happened to me ....

First time... was 15 years old and was dating my gf for 9 months.. she cheated with my former best friend... both ex now off course.

second time... new gf.... on the day we had a half year relation she cheated with one of my friiends... both ex now off course.

third time....new girlfriend and after a relationship off 4,5 years we decided to move together .. in the first week she cheated on me with my best friend... Both ex...

My relation on this moment.... after being 4 months together i gave her a waterbed...
by building it up with my best friend and her we drunk a lot.. what happened the bitch tried to cheat on me with him... luckely this was a real friend, and she was piss drunk.
hard to get over this one but no single drup off alcohol since then no more for her or she could fuck off !!!
Now 8 months later.... she complains to me ... that i'm to jeallous... and to suspicous...

FFS .... WOMANS ARE FUCKING WITH MY BRAINS.... I WISH I WAS GAY ( NOT TRUE BTW Wink )

Whats wrong with this world.... stay fucking single if you want to fuck around instead off fucking up somebodys complete life !!

lmao... you all most think now i'm butt ugly... well i'm not... just can happen to anyone i guess....
Back to top
Lathieza




Posts: 7146
Location: NL
PostPosted: Mon, 30th Jun 2008 16:52    Post subject:
NuclearShadow wrote:
LeoNatan wrote:
kaeye wrote:
^ w0rd. I told my lady straight up that I dont want marriage; ever, she agrees so far so its all good.

Ye ye ye, then she comes one day and says "you don't love me unless we get married" and gives you an ultimatum Laughing


Thats when he replies that he already had her enough times and got what he wanted anyways and finds a new and younger woman. Once women hit 30 they start breaking down anyways.



BTW ... not true... my gf is now 39 years old and i'm 13 years younger... and she looks HOT
a body not to believe ... everybody thinks she's 28 / 30 ... she even had 2 kids.
Back to top
pistolshrimp
Über-VIP Member



Posts: 11007

PostPosted: Mon, 30th Jun 2008 18:13    Post subject:
NuclearShadow wrote:
LeoNatan wrote:
kaeye wrote:
^ w0rd. I told my lady straight up that I dont want marriage; ever, she agrees so far so its all good.

Ye ye ye, then she comes one day and says "you don't love me unless we get married" and gives you an ultimatum Laughing


Thats when he replies that he already had her enough times and got what he wanted anyways and finds a new and younger woman. Once women hit 30 they start breaking down anyways.



I would like to think that is not always true about women in their 30's. Some have good genes. Working out and eating right can do wonders.


You can say the same for guys too. Lots start to lose their hair at 25 and let that beer belly develope.
Back to top
Martian123




Posts: 920

PostPosted: Mon, 30th Jun 2008 18:32    Post subject:
I agree with pistol except I say that anyone who tries to take care of their bodies can remain
very good looking into their late 40's and even for 50's for those who are dedicated.

Men are usually worse than women, once men hit their 30s they usually do get the beer gut etc,
it's around 30 when women start worrying about their age and start taking care of themselves.


Read not to contradict and confute, nor to believe and take for granted, but to weigh and consider.

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.

In all your remembering, remember that you have choices
Back to top
ChinUp




Posts: 5503
Location: 51.7° N ' 1.1° W
PostPosted: Mon, 30th Jun 2008 20:49    Post subject:
stuart2004stuart wrote:
I guess some people have no self respect, dignity or integrity.
& that is what will get them in the end. Better to distance yourself from that kind of person, mentally & physically, like separating the chaff from the wheat. Its only going to make you more of a delectable catch to a lady who doesn't have rubber knees. No skirt is worth dipping your dick in shit. Wink


"Most of the change we think we see in life is due to truths being in & out of favor." ~ Frost
Back to top
Butt_Surfer




Posts: 432

PostPosted: Mon, 30th Jun 2008 21:01    Post subject:
Oh man sry to say this but what a fucking bitch! 5yrs engagement ring and all and she cheats on you with that fart? wow..
Back to top
stuart2004stuart
Banned



Posts: 319

PostPosted: Tue, 1st Jul 2008 00:21    Post subject:
Butt_Surfer wrote:
Oh man sry to say this but what a fucking bitch! 5yrs engagement ring and all and she cheats on you with that fart? wow..


lol i know, everytime i see the picture is fall over with laughter.
Back to top
NuclearShadow
Banned



Posts: 1948

PostPosted: Tue, 1st Jul 2008 03:38    Post subject:
Lathieza wrote:
NuclearShadow wrote:
LeoNatan wrote:

Ye ye ye, then she comes one day and says "you don't love me unless we get married" and gives you an ultimatum Laughing


Thats when he replies that he already had her enough times and got what he wanted anyways and finds a new and younger woman. Once women hit 30 they start breaking down anyways.



BTW ... not true... my gf is now 39 years old and i'm 13 years younger... and she looks HOT
a body not to believe ... everybody thinks she's 28 / 30 ... she even had 2 kids.


I stand by my comment. Its all downhill once they hit 30. I'm not saying women can't be attractive past this age but once they hit it their beauty is fading. Also why on earth would you go with someone who already has children?

Stuart I think you should go up to the guy and just give him a friendly little reminder that the lips he now kisses had your cock all over it.
Back to top
Cohen




Posts: 7155
Location: Rapture
PostPosted: Tue, 1st Jul 2008 11:03    Post subject:
he could say the same thing back Rolling Eyes

Either way, who cares, if she wants to be with some bint for the rest of her life or til he gets bored of her and goes back to wifey its her loss. Youl be boning someone better and hotter and she will try to crawl back. That is when you get your revenge by telling her to fuck off at her lowest point Wink


troll detected by SiN
Back to top
difm




Posts: 6618

PostPosted: Tue, 1st Jul 2008 11:33    Post subject:
I went away for 3 days some 2-3 weeks ago.
And my now ex gf cheated on me during that time... Sad It actually struck me like hell. She pretended some week and a half that everything was nice and then just one day she blocked me out. Didn't answer my calls, SMSs, emails etc.

And last Friday she told me that "I'm sorry, but I developed new interests while you were away..." I mean, wtf??
Guess she was a bitch anyway. And now, while we're not together, she acts like nothing has ever happened.


i5 6600k @ 4.3 GHz | MSI z170 Gaming M7 | 32GB Kingston HyperX Fury | 850 Evo 500GB | EVGA 1070 SC | Seasonic X-660 | CM Storm Stryker
Back to top
Cohen




Posts: 7155
Location: Rapture
PostPosted: Tue, 1st Jul 2008 11:36    Post subject:
well she may not have cheated.. she may just have indeed met someone else who interested her more.. no offense to be taken man, it happens. Perhaps she didnt feel a connection with you. Dont take it too hard; Ive finnished plenty of girls with the same kind of reason without any harm intended or shifty business involved Smile


troll detected by SiN
Back to top
difm




Posts: 6618

PostPosted: Tue, 1st Jul 2008 12:42    Post subject:
kaeye wrote:
well she may not have cheated.. she may just have indeed met someone else who interested her more.. no offense to be taken man, it happens. Perhaps she didnt feel a connection with you. Dont take it too hard; Ive finnished plenty of girls with the same kind of reason without any harm intended or shifty business involved Smile


No... I don't think that she had no "connection." We had it for 2 months easily. But she did finish us off wiht shifty business...
And she admitted cheating too Sad


Kind of funny though... I began working in the office a month ago. And every guy in the office here has broken up with their ladies within a monthe and a half. Looks like this office is jynxed Razz


i5 6600k @ 4.3 GHz | MSI z170 Gaming M7 | 32GB Kingston HyperX Fury | 850 Evo 500GB | EVGA 1070 SC | Seasonic X-660 | CM Storm Stryker
Back to top
madmax17




Posts: 21910
Location: Croatia
PostPosted: Tue, 1st Jul 2008 13:08    Post subject:
What a fat bastard Laughing



Beauty truly lies in the eyes of the beholder, I mean literally in this case, must be something else about the guy I could never be with someone if I knew they slept with that thing, I am easily disgusted though.
Back to top
NuclearShadow
Banned



Posts: 1948

PostPosted: Tue, 1st Jul 2008 15:05    Post subject:
Damn this place must either be cursed or attracts people who just can't keep a woman satisfied.

I've never been cheated on and I know it would never happen.
Back to top
difm




Posts: 6618

PostPosted: Tue, 1st Jul 2008 15:14    Post subject:
NuclearShadow wrote:
Damn this place must either be cursed or attracts people who just can't keep a woman satisfied.

I've never been cheated on and I know it would never happen.


Now it will happen for sure Razz


i5 6600k @ 4.3 GHz | MSI z170 Gaming M7 | 32GB Kingston HyperX Fury | 850 Evo 500GB | EVGA 1070 SC | Seasonic X-660 | CM Storm Stryker
Back to top
Cohen




Posts: 7155
Location: Rapture
PostPosted: Tue, 1st Jul 2008 15:24    Post subject:
NuclearShadow wrote:
Damn this place must either be cursed or attracts people who just can't keep a woman satisfied.

I've never been cheated on and I know it would never happen.


I gotta say I agree.. Ive never got with a girl I thought capable of cheating.. to be honest I believe you can truly know a person and must learn them before you get with them. There are people (such as myself) who would never cheat in a relationship in the world. You can spot the cheaters easily through their personality traits. In fact ive pointed out to friends with their partners several times when they have cheated and it was right on the mark..

I dont wanna come across as arrogant but you should only be with someone who is truly good; not firey, shifty, moody. Those people are more likely to be dishonest + dodgy/cheaters.


troll detected by SiN
Back to top
Lathieza




Posts: 7146
Location: NL
PostPosted: Tue, 1st Jul 2008 17:10    Post subject:
NuclearShadow wrote:
Damn this place must either be cursed or attracts people who just can't keep a woman satisfied.

I've never been cheated on and I know it would never happen.




Well ... i hope for you that works out ...

Other reasons can be that you are to blind to see it...
do you even have a gf ??
or is she chained in your basement ??

For the rest... you can never tell i guess...

one thing what i learned for sure... lots of guys can be Aholes but
woman are the worst !!
They cheat like there is no tomorrow !!!
Back to top
stuart2004stuart
Banned



Posts: 319

PostPosted: Wed, 2nd Jul 2008 00:26    Post subject:
NuclearShadow wrote:
Damn this place must either be cursed or attracts people who just can't keep a woman satisfied.

I've never been cheated on and I know it would never happen.


Wow you can see into the future, please pm me saturdays winning lotto numbers lol
Back to top
NuclearShadow
Banned



Posts: 1948

PostPosted: Wed, 2nd Jul 2008 02:32    Post subject:
stuart2004stuart wrote:
NuclearShadow wrote:
Damn this place must either be cursed or attracts people who just can't keep a woman satisfied.

I've never been cheated on and I know it would never happen.


Wow you can see into the future, please pm me saturdays winning lotto numbers lol


If you can keep a woman satisfied she won't go anywhere else Wink

But really like kaeye said you need to know the person before you even go so far.

Oh and the winning 4 number lotto in your area... 8-4-4-6
Back to top
Page 2 of 2 All times are GMT + 1 Hour
NFOHump.com Forum Index - The Bitching Session Goto page Previous  1, 2
Signature/Avatar nuking: none (can be changed in your profile)  


Display posts from previous:   

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB 2.0.8 © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group